Welcome to Jaworski Physical Therapy
Welcome Spring and Summer!At last the snow has melted. With the welcome onset of warm weather, many of us are headed out to the garden. Here are a few tips to keep you healthy in the dirt!
- Take breaks - avoid doing the same activities for hours at a time. Break up heavy duty physical activities such as digging and rototilling into 15 minute segments.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Use a tool when digging into unfamiliar or new areas.
- Stay hydrated!
- Don't forget your sunblock
- Do some gentle stretches before and after your garden work.